CHINA IN FOCUSTiffany Meier Aug 17, 2022
Universities in China and Texas are no longer working together over national security concerns. But was the United States aiding China’s navy?
China is Washington’s number one national security threat, or is it? We look at new data on the U.S. stance.
Made in Mexico or Made in China? Some Chinese companies are branching out and trying to steer clear of U.S. tariffs.
China is buying Russian oil. An anonymous Chinese ship owner spends hundreds of millions buying ships to move the fuel.
There’s a debate between three world powers over a Chinese surveillance ship. Some fear the vessel could collect military intel.
Topics in this episode:
SIGN UP FOR NTD DAILY
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
- Texas University Ends Climate Cooperation with China, Citing Security Risks
- Data: Do U.S. Tech Curbs on China Really Work?
- China Boosts Mexico Investments, Ducks Tariffs
- China-Based Shipowner Buys Tankers Worth $376M to Transport Russian Oil to China, India
- Chinese Survey Ship Docks at Sri Lanka Port
- Q&A: Why Did China Suspend Immigration Cooperation with the U.S.?
- H&M Returns to Chinese Site: Alibaba’s Tmall
- Rep. Scott Perry: U.S. Should Designate the CCP as a ‘Transnational Criminal Organization’
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@chinainfocus
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@EpochTV